Superior Laundry, Inc.
We reserve the right to change these Terms, modify the Services and the website at any time without notice. You agree to be bound by any change to these Terms by continuing to access or use our website or Services after any changes become effective. Should you have any questions regarding these Terms, you may contact us at email@example.com.
Customers must pay the invoice charges prior to delivery of items.
We ask each customer to please determine whether you can accept the loss of any item, if not please do not leave it with us.
- accepts all Customer garments on the basis of weight (pounds) and does not perform a per-piece count;
- uses only front-load washers with an extremely fast extraction cycle to wash all customer items;
- is not responsible for checking or reading any manufacturer’s suggested care labels, including but not limited to items labeled “hand wash only” or “dry clean only;”
- does not guarantee removal of all stains; and
- reserves the right to refuse cleaning any item for any reason.
MISSING OR DAMAGED ITEMS
Customer must notify Superior Laundry within 5 business days of receipt of a delivery of any missing or damaged items from that particular delivery, failure to do so constitutes a waiver of any claim for any lost or damaged items from that delivery.
Superior Laundry accepts no liability or responsibility for:
- items that bleed, shrink, tear, or otherwise change as a result of normal washing, or other damage due to normal wear and tear;
- "special care" and “delicate” items that require special attention to be cleaned;
- for loss of or damage to any personal or non-cleanable items left in the clothing or bags such as money, jewelry, or anything else;
- for items left in clothing (e.g. ink pen, markers, lip balm, etc) that may result in damage to items during wash; and/or
- for any loss, damage or theft of items left unattended for pick up-or drop-off by Customer.
DISCLAIMER AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
YOU AGREE THAT YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY ARISING FROM OR RELATING IN ANY WAY TO ANY ITEM, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY CLAIM FOR LOST OR DAMAGED CLOTHING OR OTHER ITEMS SHALL BE ITS REPLACEMENT COST; PROVIDED HOWEVER, UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL THE REPLACEMENT COST OF ANY ITEM OR ITEMS EXCEED THE DOLLAR AMOUNT OF THE ORDER/DELIVERY IN WHICH THE ALLEGED LOST OR DAMAGED ITEM(S) WAS INCLUDED.
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT ALLOWED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL SUPERIOR LAUNDRY OR OUR SUPPLIERS, OR OUR OR THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, MEMBERS, PARTNERS, OR AGENTS BE LIABLE WITH RESPECT TO THE SERVICES OR THE SUBJECT MATTER OF THIS AGREEMENT UNDER ANY CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHER LEGAL OR EQUITABLE THEORY FOR: (1) ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER; OR (2) ANY MATTER BEYOND OUR REASONABLE CONTROL.
SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS AND EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
ENTIRE AGREEMENT/CHOICE OF LAW
This agreement and any documents referred to herein constitute the complete, exclusive, and entire agreement between the parties, may not be modified except in writing signed by both parties, and shall be governed by the laws of the State of California.
The arbitration shall be conducted before a sole arbitrator in Orange County, California in accordance with the American Arbitration Association ("AAA") Commercial Arbitration Rules then in effect (which may be viewed at adr.org). All decisions of the arbitrator shall be final and binding on both parties and enforceable in any court of competent jurisdiction. Judgment upon the award so rendered may be entered in a court having jurisdiction or application may be made to such court for judicial acceptance of any award and an order of enforcement, as the case may be.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, either of us shall have the right to institute an action in a court of proper jurisdiction for injunctive or other equitable relief pending a final decision by the arbitrator.
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, WE BOTH AGREE THAT (1) NO ARBITRATION SHALL BE JOINED WITH ANY OTHER; (2) THERE IS NO RIGHT OR AUTHORITY FOR ANY DISPUTE TO BE ARBITRATED ON A CLASS-ACTION BASIS OR TO UTILIZE CLASS ACTION PROCEDURES; AND (3) THERE IS NO RIGHT OR AUTHORITY FOR ANY DISPUTE TO BE BROUGHT IN A PURPORTED REPRESENTATIVE CAPACITY ON BEHALF OF THE GENERAL PUBLIC OR ANY OTHER PERSONS.
YOU AGREE TO WAIVE YOUR RIGHT TO A JURY TRIAL AND UNDERSTAND THAT, ABSENT THIS PROVISION, YOU WOULD HAVE THE RIGHT TO SUE IN COURT. THE SCOPE OF THIS WAIVER IS INTENDED TO BE ALL-ENCOMPASSING OF ANY AND ALL DISPUTES THAT MAY BE FILED IN ANY COURT AND THAT RELATE TO THESE TERMS, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, CONTRACT CLAIMS, TORT CLAIMS AND ALL OTHER COMMON LAW AND STATUTORY CLAIMS.